Sidereal Confluence: Remastered Edition
The acclaimed negotiation game has been remastered! Enhancement include:
- Astounding new cover art by Kwanchai Moriya
- Updated card layout
- Cardboard turn and bidding trackers
- Included teaching guide
- Improved rulebook flow for easy setup and learning - now with more visual examples and clear key terms
- Updated insert
Tauceti Diechmann's thorough design sits at a unique intersection of simple turn order and complex chains of trading. This refined edition re-implements the gameplay that makes Sidereal Confluence a standout:
- Asymmetrical gameplay - Play as one of 9 unique alien species, each with a unique story and playstyle to match.
- Simultaneous turns - Surprisingly little downtime as everyone acts at the same time.
- Complex trades with simple notation - Each converter tells you the approximate value of both inputs and products, helping you negotiate fair trades.
- Information is open - All resources and technologies are public knowledge.
- Almost everything is tradeable - Not just your resources! Planets, ships, technology, future production and more are tradeable.
- Deals are binding - Even across turns. If you make a promise during a trade, you must deliver. Cooperation is the key to being the top competitor
Player minimum: 4
Player maximum: 9
Play time: ~2 hours
380+ redesigned cards
230+ Tokens and Tiles
200+ Resource Cubes
1 Teaching Guide
9 Player Screens
We Also Recommend
My Hero Academia: FIRST EDITION Wave 1 Booster Pack Single (MHA01B - 10 Cards)
The Isle of Cats - Kickstarter Pack - Kickstarter DLX (Expansion)